POPTION
Login or Register Wink
POPTION
Login or Register Wink
POPTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPTION is an entertainment forum which is mostly based on KPOP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to POPTION!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Guide
The Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 8:50 am by Rookiene

» Pops and Rep System
The Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 8:44 am by Rookiene

» Hi :)
The Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 8:16 am by Rookiene

Most active topics
Hi :)
Top posters
Rookiene
The Guide Vote_lcapThe Guide Voting_barThe Guide Vote_rcap 
Kimchibo
The Guide Vote_lcapThe Guide Voting_barThe Guide Vote_rcap 
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rookiene
ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
Rookiene

Favorite Artists : TWICE, Red Velvet, Oh My Girl
~Pops~ : 1546650

The Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Guide   The Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 8:50 am

Your Avatar

You can edit your Avatar by visiting your profile settings by clicking on the "Profile" link in the top navigation bar. Click further on the tab "Avatar".

- Upload Avatar from your machine: If the picture you want as an avatar is on your PC, simply click on browse, and then select the image on your PC. Note that it's width must not exceed 150 pixels, it's height not 200 pixels. The filesize must be kept below 64kb. If you upload an image larger in filesize, you'll get an error-message. However, if you are uploading an image that exceeds the maximum dimensions, your picture will get resized automatically. This will in most cases destroy the pictures transparency and quality, so be sure to not exceed the limits.

- Upload Avatar from a URL: If you find the perfect image on a website, all you have to do is to copy the image's address, and then paste it into the form and save.
It's width can be no greater than 150 pixels, the height no greater than 200 pixels. Beware of images wich are under copyright.

- Link to off-site Avatar: The same as before. The only difference is that the image's height and width can be greater than 150*200 pixels. Beware of images wich are under copyright. It's also highly recommended to re-host all images on your own image-hosting service (ServImg or Photobucket for example), as you'd otherwise use the bandwith of the server that contains the original picture - this would be illegal!!

- Select Avatar from gallery: You can also choose an image from the forum gallery, if you don't want to browse the web to find one. This option has to be enabled in your admin panel if this has not been done already (Display >> Avatars >> Avatar Gallery). Here ("Personal Avatars" - tab) you can also add or remove images to this gallery. The space is limited though.

Your Preferences

- Allow members to contact me by email : Select by a website form to keep the usual way, or by client email software if you want the other members to contact you using their software (Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc...).

- Hide your online status : If you select yes, you will appear as a Hidden member in the Who Is On Line.
Please note that the administrators are able to see the hidden members, and so can the moderators (if this option is activated).
Note: However, you will appear in the "Members connected during last X hours"

- Always notify me of replies : Select yes to receive an E-Mail when a reply is posted in a topic you are participing to (this mail is often considered as spam by some mail adresses (like Hotmail for exemple).

- Pop up window on new Private Message : If you select yes, a new window will open as a pop up when you receive a PM (the pop-up window will open if you are on the forum only).

Exclamation Important :Some web browsers prevent the pop-ups from appearing. To learn how to configure your web browser : How to configure your Web Browser

- Always attach my signature : Check this box if you want to add automaticaly your signature at the bottom of each of your posts, or only at the bottom of some of the posts (by checking the box Attach my signature when replying to a post).

- Always allow BBCode, HTML, Smilies : As for the signature, you can choose to activate these options for all of your posts, or only for some of them.

- Board Language : You can choose here in wich language the forum will be displayed (except for the members' posts, and the sections' names, of course)

- Timezone : Here you can set the time of your country, wich will be displayed in posts

- Date format : Here, you can choose from the menu the diplay format of the date on the forum.

Back to top Go down
http://poption.friendhood.net

The Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POPTION :: General :: Guide 101-
Jump to: